What Personal Data is Collected and Why
We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Data related to any communication that you send to us through the contact forms on our website, email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us, such as your name and email;
- Data provided by you when you subscribe our newsletter, sign-up for free resources
- Data obtained on our website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, weblogs and other communication data when you visit or use our site.
How Your Information is Used
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- We process communication data for the purposes of replying to your enquiries, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
- We process marketing data to provide you with information, promotions, special offers and free resources through our newsletter and website content.
- We process technical data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website and to deliver relevant website content to you.
Sharing of Information
Sharing of personally identifiable information may occur when:
- We hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions, such as information storage, maintaining databases, email marketing, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function and in accordance with our instructions. All third parties to whom we transfer your data are required to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies are data files that are stored by your internet browser or your computer, and which often include an anonymous unique identifier. The webpages you browse are then able to recognize some information contained in the cookies stored by your browser. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.
After you give us consent to store cookies on your device, this information will be stored for when you browse the site next time. You can withdraw this consent at any time by deleting cookies for each of the web browsers.
While some cookies are necessary to ensure proper communication with the website, some cookies may also contain anonymous analytical information about your browsing to display content relevant for you, and may be stored for a longer period of time.
Generally accepted standards of technology and operation security have been implemented in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel are provided access to personally-identifiable information, and such individuals or organizations are required to treat this information as confidential. Notwithstanding these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally-identifiable information such from email or internet transmission.
Where Your Information is Processed
Information is processed in Canada as well as on servers stored in the United States. As such these third-party providers will take all necessary steps to protect your data.
Privacy Officer: Robert Thomas
Full Address: 20-1116 Dearness Dr. London, ON N6E 1N9
Last Updated: December 20, 2019